To create a website you will need different tools. The most basic pack you need would be a plain text editor like windows block note. But if plain on building something more attractive with your own logo, background, bars, buttons, etc…, you will also need an image editing software.
If you really want to impress your viewers, Photoshop from Adobe is what you need. There are a few others like photoshop, they all do the job. The down side of these softwares is that they are hard to understand at first. But once you read a little about how they work and everything, you will be doing fine. Who said website creation was a walk in the park anyway?!
Besides writing HTML code on a plain text editor, which would require you to know the language, there are software for website creation like Microsoft Frontpage, Adobe Dreamweaver and most host have a webpage editor supplied with your account. The main advantage of these software is that you don’t need to know how to write in HTML. It’s all point and click, drag and drop, menus with options on what you want to do. So for starters that’s a nice solution.
To upload your website to your host you will need a FTP software like BulletProof or CuteFTP, to name a few, which is way more efficient and secure then transfering files over the internet on your browser.
- Using Facebook Pay Per Click Ads to Increase Your Online Business Profit
- Making Money from Your Web Site
- Making money with ClickBank
- 3 Interesting Ideas to Make Money on ebay
- 7 Ways to Make Money Online Without Involving Internet Marketing
- Google Adsense Making Money tips
- Using AdSense to Make Money Online - Dos and Don’ts
- Make Money Online by Giving Free Business Resources to Your Website Visitors
- Video Training - Step-by-step Guide to start Making Money Online with Affiliate Program
- Facebook Blocked At School or Office? Access Facebook Via Email