Microsoft Proposed Acquisition of Yahoo!
On February 1, 2008 Microsoft announced that it had made a proposal to the Yahoo! Board of Directors to acquire Yahoo! for $31 per share in cash and stock, representing a total equity value of approximately $44.6 billion (based on share prices as of January 31, 2008). Microsoft’s proposal, which represents a 62 percent premium above Yahoo!’s closing stock price on January 31, 2008, would create a more competitive company while providing superior value to shareholders and better choice and innovation for customers and partners.
- Microsoft TV develops software platforms
- Desktop Search Programs shouldn’t exist
- Mixx Gets Serious About Community Building
- MySpace Opens Up The Data Pipe With Full Launch Of Data Availability
- Yahoo ReOrg Is Official
- How to Collect Mail from Other POP Accounts in Gmail
- All Gmail Users Are Given Two Separate Email Addresses
- Create A Tag Cloud Based On The Content of Your Blog or Website
- Hacking Yahoo- Vol.1.
- Hacking Yahoo- Vol.2