Google Adsense is a fast and easy way for webmasters to make money by displaying ads on their web pages. The ads are relevant of your web page’s content.
Here is what you need to do:
- Build a website –Some restrictions apply, we’ll talk about the rules later.
- Get a domain name –Some host get it free for you on sign up with them
- Get a host to store your website
- Sign up for AdSense.
- Copy the html code exactly as it is in your web pages
- Get your new Google advertising area on your web pages
Now that ads appear on your web pages, users need to click these ads in order for you to get money. You need to generate traffic to your website. The more users, the more likely it is to get clicks. AdWords at this point might be something to consider.Also, the where and display of these ads (color, size,etc…)on your web pages play a big role. Putting to much ads might turn users away, users will think your website is just about annoying worthless publicity like spam E-mail or pop-ups and won’t even bother clicking anywhere besides the back button.
Every ads as a different value. Some earn a few cents while others big bucks, factors like google’s pay out on that ad and how much the ad owner is paying for that ad might answer that.
There’s rules to abide to be approuved
Here are some:
- No porns
- No Violence, racist, hatred, etc material.
- Pages with no content –with just google ads
- Broken links
And once approuved:
- You cannot click for any raison on ads of your website
- No telling users to click on these ads
- No bots
There’s the complete list on google.com